Cool and colourful Christmas gift guide
It’s already mid December and in about 10 days we are celebrating Christmas. I’m so looking forward to a few lovely days with my friends and family. I’m almost done with wrapping up all the little Christmas presents. If you aren’t quite there yet, theres’s still some time to shop some cool and colorful kitchen stuff for your foodie mummy or gourmet friend. If curated a list of delicious and beautiful Christmas gifts for all food lovers.
Some of the items on the list I already have and absolutely love them! And some of the items are definitely on my Christmas list. I would be very delighted to see some of the items under the Christmas tree.
- the best and most beautiful extra virgine olive oil from Frantoio Muraglia
- Lovely tea in the most beautiful package from P & T
- How funny are those two salt and pepper friends form Normann Copenhagen?!
- Start your day with this colourful Pantone coffee maker
- This must be cactuslove! Beautiful vase by Serax
- Stay hydrated beautifully with this fish waterbottle by Serax
- With this apron from Marimekko you will always be the best dressed in the kitchen!
- Fantastic geometric tablet by Hay for all design lovers
If you need more inspiration, have a look at this beautiful white Christmas gift guide or my nordic design gift guide!